Ecessa Summer Partner Webinar #3: Faster Applications with SD-WAN
SD-WAN is your Swiss Army knife when it comes to fixing network outages and application performance issues caused by congestion, jitter and lag.
You’re invited to attend our three-part summer webinar series on “How SD-WAN Solves Client Problems and Boosts Partner Revenues” starting June 18, 2019.
SD-WAN is your Swiss Army knife when it comes to fixing network outages and application performance issues caused by congestion, jitter and lag. This summer, we’ll tackle the three top problems partners told us their clients struggle with.
- Webinar 1: Eliminating Outages with SD-WAN | June 18, 2:00 PM CST
- Webinar 2: No More Dropped Calls with SD-WAN | July 16, 2:00 PM CST
- Webinar 3: Faster Applications with SD-WAN | August 20, 2:00 PMCST
Webinar 3: Faster Applications with SD-WAN. Migrating your apps to the cloud means they'll work better, right? Not if your network isn't up to speed. Literally.
“The Internet is slow,” or “the Guest Wi-Fi is flaky,” are common indicators of larger network performance issues. Often the culprit is lack of adequate bandwidth, which could be the fault of moving applications to the data center or cloud without planning for increased traffic across the wide area network.
To alleviate congestion, you can sell your clients additional broadband services. Where they will see the best outcome, however, is by managing all of their bandwidth with Ecessa’s SD-WAN Quality of Service engine. Learn how in Part Three of Ecessa’s summer webinar series on How SD-WAN Solves Client Problems and Boosts Partner Revenues.
- What applications and circumstances are most likely to cause network congestion
- Scenarios where SD-WAN makes the most sense
- How to use Ecessa’s SD-WAN QoS engine to streamline applications
- Real world examples of companies leveraging SD-WAN to improve application performance
For every session you attend, your name will be entered into a drawing for an Ecessa Edge! If you attend all three, you will receive an additional entry.